Laurus Medical, the only accredited private hospital from Galati, following the assessment of The National Authority for Quality Management in Health NAQMH (A.N.M.C.S.)
- The first medical centre specializing in the treatment of hemorrhoids and anal fissures in Galati
- The only private clinic providing free Dermatology and Gastroenterology services, through the Health Insurance Fund in (FOC Upper GI Endoscopy and Colonoscopy);
- We hold exclusivity in the MBST Magnetic Resonance Therapy for the treatment of arthrosis and osteoporosis, the innovation of the year in Germany (2014, 2016 and 2018 Top-Innovator Award);
- Due to the state-of-the-art technology, our patients are treated according to European standards, by a dedicated medical team, weekly joined by phlebologists from Bucharest.
- Call 0236 318 888, to make an appointment for the medical services you need and save the time you would otherwise waste in the hospital waiting rooms!
Services Reimbursed by the National Health Insurance Fund
LaurusMedical Galati ahas concluded an agreement with the Health Insurance Fund in Focsani for the provision of day care services for the following specialties: dermatology and gastroenterology.
No copayment is charged for any of the medical services covered by the agreement concluded with the Health Insurance Fund (CAS).
The approved structure is of 5 day care beds for dermatology and venereology, gastroenterology, internal medicine, general surgery, orthopedics, urology + 1 AIC bed.
In order to assess the medical services reimbursed by the Health Insurance Fund, please access the satisfaction survey.
Clinic specializing in the treatment of gastroenterological disorders, full services, high accuracy investigations. Medical services reimbursed by the National Health Insurance Fund.
FOC, with a referral note from the Family Physician, provided as day care.
– Upper GI Endoscopy with sedation, biopsy and Helicobacter pylori Testing
– Total colonoscopy with sedation and biopsy
– Abdominal ultrasound
Internal Medicine services offered: Initial visit, Follow-up visits, EKG interpretation, Blood Pressure Holter fitting and interpreting, EKG Holter fitting and interpreting.
Internal medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of internal organ conditions in adults.
– PUVA-UVA phototherapy, acne and psoriasis treatment
– WOOD’S lamp examination for Pytiriasis Versicolor, Localized Vitiligo, Eritrasma, Favus.
– Radiofrequency removal of moles and warts
– Allergy detection with PATCH TESTS
– Cryotherapy, hair loss therapy
– Diagnosis and treatment for the entire Dermatology and Venereology pathology
– Consultations, investigations and treatments
– Urinary tract, penis, testicle, scrotum ultrasound
– Clinical prostate examination
– Urethral discharge collection
– Cystoscopy with local anaesthesia
– Male sexual dynamics consultations
Winner of the 2014, 2016 and 2018 Top-Innovator Award in Germany;
Modern treatment recommended as long-term effect therapy for: arthrosis and osteoporosis, chronic back pain, ligament and tendon conditions, meniscal disorders, post-traumatic conditions (following accidents or sports injuries).
Alleviates pain and supports the natural regeneration of the cartilage, while significantly improving joint mobility and bone health.
The Medical Team in Galati
Iulian Constantin, MD
Consultant General Surgeon, Doctor of Medicine, competency in diagnosis GI endoscopy; laparoscopic surgery; general ultrasound
Raluca-Dana Popa, MD
Consultant Cardiovascular Surgeon, competency in vascular Doppler ultrasound, vascular and coronary surgery specialization in France
Nicolae Cristian Tudorascu, MD
Consultant General Surgeon
Sorin Hothazie, MD
Consultant General Surgeon, endoscopy competency
Bianca Constantin, MD
General Surgeon Medical Specialist
Adrian Cornel Maier, MD, PhD
Urology Medical Specialist, competency in ultrasound, extracorporeal lithotrite, Doctor of Medicine, lecturer
Violeta Carmen Petrea, MD
George Schiopu, MD
Bogdan Cristian Popa, MD
Gastroenterology and Internal medicine Specialist
Abumahfouz Hussein, MD
Dermatology and Venereology Medical Specialist
Mariana Bratu, MD
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Nicolae Campean, MD
General ultrasound Medicine Specialist
Mihaela Ciolac, MD
Endocrinology Medical Specialist
Str. Columb Nr. 100
Tel: 0236 318 888
Our Working Hours:
Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm, Saturday 8am – 1pm. The legal holiday working hours (Easter, Christmas, New Year’s Eve) will be communicated during the respective periods.
Public transportation means available in the area: bus: 9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 20, 22 ,29, 102, 105, trolleybuses: 102.
Parking area: during the day, free parking spots are available on at the crossroad of streets Cristofor Columb and Smardan.
Vicinities: cross the street from “TREI STAR” Store (approx. 70 meters away), cross the street from “FLAMINGO” Store (approx. 70 meters away)