Over the past 12 years, the German researchers at MedTech developed the MBST®– Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Therapy concept, managing, through selective frequencies that they use, to strictly act upon the joint cartilage cells, thus stimulating its growth and regeneration, as well as upon osteoblasts (in the case of osteoporosis) leading to the new bone formation.
This innovating therapy – uniquely available in Romania through Laurus Medical Centres – MBST®– responds to the patients’ needs to relieve pain and lower the fracture risk, thus improving the quality of life.
MedTec Medizintechnik GmbH was awarded in 2014, 2016 and 2018, the prize for the “Innovation of the Year” in Germany for the performance of the MBST system and the results obtained in the treatment of the bone system disorders.
MBST® therapy is recommended for:
- the treatment of osteoporosis-related fractures;
- intervertebral disc damage;
- ligament and tendon disorders;
- chronic back pain;
- meniscus disorders;
- post-traumatic (post-accident) disorders;
- shoulder conditions;
- knee and hip conditions;
- carpal, metacarpal bone and phalange conditions;
- ankle and foot conditions;
- shoulder-hand syndrome (degenerative syndrome);
- joint trauma, with cartilage damage;
- fractures with joint cartilage damage;
- spondylarthrosis and other degenerative spine changes;
- avascular necrosis (AVN) of the femoral head;
- Perthes disease;
- osteoporotic vertebral body fractures;
- algoneurodystrophy syndrome;
- Morbus Osgood-Schlatter disease;
- Sudeck’s syndrome;
- bone contusion;
- extra articular fractures;
- Achilles tendonitis;
- epicondylitis (tennis elbow disease);
- patellar tendonitis;
- partial or full ligament ruptures;
- stress fractures.