Revolutionary beauty treatment!
PRP-Platelet-rich plasma (Vampire Therapy)
The innovative treatment, known as „Vampire Therapy” is a highly efficient and safe method, because it uses the body’s own regeneration mechanisms. The purpose of this therapy is to slow down the aging process and it is regarded as the most modern non-invasive solution.
WRINKLES? SPOTS? SCARS?
The therapy is ideal for: skin rejuvenation, the attenuation of fine and deep wrinkles, the enhancement of the appearance of the complexion, neck, neckline, hands, dilated pores, dry and wrinkled skin, stretch marks, while also attenuating the face, neck, neckline, scalp skin laxity. This method has spectacular effects on the eye and mouth wrinkles, with visible results in the attenuation of the post-acne scars and hair loss stoppage.
Platelet-rich plasma treatment uses the innate regenerative capacity of the blood. Platelets (one of the components of the blood) release various growth factors that lead to the differentiation of the stem cells, stimulate local vascularization and new collagen generation.
How Is The Treatment Performed?
- A small sample of blood is collected
- The blood is transferred into a centrifuge that separates the plasma from the red cells
- The platelet-rich plasma is intradermally injected using a fine needle, after the anaesthetic topical cream was applied
- The whole procedures takes about 30 minutes
- Patients are able to resume their common activities immediately or shortly after the treatment
- The effects are gradually visible within 10-14 days, with results that last up to 2 years
- A number of 3 consecutive sessions is recommended, 1 session/month
- The method can be used as monotherapy or in combination with other techniques
Whom Does The Therapy Address?
The “Vampire Therapy” addresses patients who desire to enhance the condition of their skin, but who do not want to have a chemical or artificial injected, but instead, opt for the skin’s own regeneration resources, without a risk of allergies. The regeneration process obtained through the PRP injection offers a natural rejuvenation aspect, completely different from the result obtained through the injection of synthesis fillers, and the effect lasts longer.
The therapy currently is available at: